Have you ever wondered how luxurious houses are kept in a pristine condition? Well, the answer is no different to how the average home is kept clean. At the end of the day, a house is a house. Maintenance chores are very similar. The only major difference is the amount of work required to be done to it. For example the difference in size between a normally big luxurious house (compared to an average family home) will obviously mean more work is required for maintenance.
Many experts out there would agree with me that one of the must do chore around the house (to keep it in a clean and well presented) is to throw away waste at regular intervals. This point is the very main reason of this post. That is, hiring a skip bin form time to time is a great way to make sure that unwanted stuff and waste are thrown away to avoid cluttering. Why a skip bin? Quite simple really… the extra capacity of waste to be thrown out, when compared to your average sized bin. Another great benefit is not having to worry about going to the tip; especially if you’ve got hazardous waste, over-sized waste etc etc.
As always, I turn to the experts for their opinions to why we should hire a skip bin rather than going to the local rubbish tip ourselves.
This time around I was lucky enough to ask a local skip bin hire company in Perth called Wizz Binz Skip Bins Perth for their view.
Below are some of the advantages mentioned by owners Mark and Julie:
- Getting someone else to do it! Instead of going out of your way to drive to your local rubbish tip, your skip bin hire company will do this for you! It is all included in the hiring price
- You don’t have to worry about hazardous waste, obscured items and other difficult situation
- Extra capacity to get rid of more junk in a single run (compared to doing multiple runs using a trailer)
- Local council approved for bulk sized rubbish removal – instead of risking of getting fined using a “home made” container
- Affordable pricing; when you consider the multiple round trips you’d have to do yourself using your own car, the cost of hiring a trailer and not to mention the total time spent
Apart from keeping your home in tip top condition and waste free, reputable skip bin hire companies helps to keep the environment clean by properly disposing of waste. Many will also help you get rid of asbestos waste, something that you should never do yourself.
So next time when you’re doing some spring cleaning around the house, think about hiring a skip bin to make your job easier and faster.